For the big jobs, take your vehicle to Express Engine Exchange! Our expert services are ideal whether you have a late model import or newer domestic vehicle. And because we guarantee the work we perform, you can rest assured you are receiving the highest quality in engine exchange
The engine converts energy into useful mechanical motion. This amazing machine is what keeps your vehicle moving. Although generally reliable, a car engine is susceptible to damage and breakdown. When this happens, do not sit and stress over it. Take action. Take the vehicle to a mechanic for an engine replacement. Bring it to Express Engine Exchange. Visit us at either of out 2 locations in Colorado Springs, CO for quality engine exchange services.
All parts are carefully dismantled in one of our state-of-the-art dismantling plants, inspected for damage, and inventoried with consistent and accurate descriptions to ensure their quality.
Express Engine Exchange procures late model, low mileage salvage as the resource for our quality recycled engine line. Express Engine Exchange recycled engines go through the following process:
The engine in your vehicle is vital to its operation. Without a properly functioning engine, your vehicle will not run correctly. You will often find it is a better option to replace your engine rather than repair it or rebuild it. Choosing a used engine can be a great option to save money and get back on the road sooner. Express Engine Exchange stocks one of the Nation’s best inventories of used engines available. Each used engine is inspected for quality and comes with the backing of a industry-leading warranty.
1. Save 33% or more replacing your vehicles engine at Express Engine Exchange
2. Repair time is much quicker then a engine rebuild or waiting on a new/remanufactured engine.
3. Quick and Easy Financing Available (need Link here)
4. Great Warranty included- Parts & Labor covered at our repair facilities for 12 month or 12,000 miles, whichever comes first.
5. We also replace Transfer Cases (4×4 units), transmissions and Front and Rear Differentials.
6. Environmentally Friendly, reduced Carbon “Foot-print” due to recycling of engine.